Nottingham Forest vs Leeds United live stream, score and H2HNottingham Forest - Leeds United Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Nottingham Forest won 2 games (Wolverhampton Wanderers, Leicester City) and lost 2 (with Manchester United, Manchester United) while 1 games ended in draws against AFC Bournemouth. Nottingham Forest managed to score 5 goals and conceded 6 goals (5-6).
You will be able to watch Nottingham Forest vs Leeds United live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location).
Nottingham Forest - Leeds United video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comNottingham Forest - Leeds United PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning.
The team scored 8 goals while conceding 10 goals (8-10). In away games, Leeds United scored an average of 1. 37 goals per match and conceded 1. 74. The team received 44 yellow cards and 2 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 248. Leeds United's average team rating is 6. 66 per match. Ball possession is very good for Leeds United, with an average of 50. 21% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Leeds United live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastNottingham Forest vs Leeds United live TV broadcast can be seen on Optus Sport (Aus), Spiler1 TV, Viaplay (Den), Viaplay (Fin), Viaplay (Ned), Viaplay (Nor), Viaplay (Pol), Viaplay (Swe), VOOsport, Nova Sports (Hel), Sky Sport Premier League (Ger), V Sport Premium (Swe), See (Den), Canal+ Foot (Fra), Diema Sport 2, Arena Sport (Cro), Arena Sport (Svn), Setanta Sports Eurasia, SuperSport, Setanta Sports (Ukr), Arena Sport (Ser), Digi Sport 4 (Rom), Orange Sport (Rom), Astro, Eleven Sports (Por), Sky Sport Football (Ita), Sky Sport (Ita), Prima Sport 4 (Rom), Cytavision Sports.
Nottingham Forest scored an average 0. 8 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 44 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 11. 20 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Nottingham Forest's average team rating is 6. 74 per match. Nottingham Forest somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 39. 95% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Nottingham Forest live scores, fixtures and resultsLeeds United enters this match having won 2 matches of their last five (Cardiff City, Accrington Stanley) lost 1 (with Aston Villa) while 2 fixtures ended in draws against Cardiff City, Brentford.
First team to score should be Nottingham Forest, with 54% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (46% chances). There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Patrick Bamford 14. 29%Chris Wood 13. 33%Emmanuel Dennis 12. 5%Jesse Lingard 12. 5%The correct final score is the hardest to predict.